Little Malop Street has become a thriving food destination. In later 2016, we noticed that it was evolving into a food hub. Since then, there has been an increased interest in the area; largely due to the revitalization efforts as part of the Laneway Project.
We’ve been trying to document the major changes in the precinct since 2017.
Little Malop Street
78 Little Malop Street
This is the current display suite for Ryrie Street Residences
2 James Street
8 James Street
This building is currently home to Our Satellite Hearts.
24 James Street
Glenn visited the courtyard of the venue in June, 2018, and got some photos.
Geelong Cellar Door
Chrissy Amphlett Mural In Mclarty Place
- Revisiting The Fifty Seven Moons Piece By Laura Alice
- New artwork at Civic Centre Car Park
- New Street Art In Minns Place
- Downes Place Street Art: July 2019
- New Laura Alice Paste Ups