This project, which was part of the Laneways Action Plan, was the first step in turning the area of Little Malop Street between Gheringhap and Moorabool streets into a pedestrian-friendly destination. The road width was reduced and it was styled to become more of an al-fresco dining area. They added extra street trees, street art opportunities and improved lighting.
This page collects our posts documenting the changes occuring May – December 2017.
- Laneway Updates: July Week 1
- Random Moments From The Laneway Works
- James Street Laneway Works
- Little Malop St Laneways: July 12
- Little Malop Street Laneways: July 25
- Revitalising Central Geelong: July 27
- Laneway Works: August 2nd
- Central Geelong Revitalisation: Green Spine and Laneways
- Before Dawn: Laneway Precinct
- Little Malop Street: Mid August
- Little Malop Street: Late August